Your Content must be accurate and may not contain any discriminatory, offensive, defamatory, or other language that violates our Policy. Reviews are not verified by Freetify for accuracy and may be incorrect or misleading.
Parts of the Freetify Platform enable you to provide feedback, text, photos, audio, video, information and other content (“Content”). By providing Content, in whatever form and through whatever means, you grant Freetify a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license, for the term of the protection of the rights so licensed, to access, use, store, copy, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publish, transmit, stream, broadcast, and otherwise exploit in any manner such Content to provide and/or promote the Freetify Platform, in any media or platform, known or unknown to date and in particular on Internet and social networks. If Content includes personal information, such Content will only be used for these purposes if such use complies with applicable data protection laws in accordance with our Policy. Where Freetify pays for the creation of Content or facilitates its creation, Freetify may own that Content, in which case supplemental terms or disclosures will say that. You are solely responsible for all Content that you provide and warrant that you either own it or are authorized to grant Freetify the rights described in these Terms. You are responsible and liable if any of your Content violates or infringes the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party. Content must comply with our Policy, which prohibit, among other things, discriminatory, obscene, harassing, deceptive, violent and illegal content. You agree that Freetify may make available services or automated tools to translate Content and that your Content may be translated using such services or tools. Freetify does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of translations and Members are responsible for confirming the accuracy of such translations.
Freetify may charge fees (and applicable Taxes) to Users for use of the Freetify Platform. More information about when service fees apply and how they are calculated can be found on our page. Except as otherwise provided on the Freetify Platform, service fees are non-refundable. Freetify reserves the right to change the service fees at any time, and will provide Members notice of any fee changes before they become effective. Fee changes will not affect Content made prior to the effective date of the fee change. If you disagree with a fee change you may terminate this agreement at any time.
Freetify Platform Rules
Rules. You must follow these rules and must not help or induce others to break or circumvent these rules.
- Act with integrity and treat others with respect
- Do not lie, misrepresent something or someone, or pretend to be someone else.
- Be polite and respectful when you communicate or interact with others.
- Follow our Policy and do not discriminate against or harass others.
- Do not scrape, hack, reverse engineer, compromise or impair the Freetify Platform
- Do not use bots, crawlers, scrapers or other automated means to access or collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Freetify Platform.
- Do not hack, avoid, remove, impair, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security or technological measure used to protect the Freetify Platform or Content.
- Do not decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or hardware used to provide the Freetify Platform.
- Do not take any action that could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Freetify Platform.
- Only use the Freetify Platform as authorized by these Terms or another agreement with us
- Do not use Content unless you have permission from the Content owner or the use is authorized by us in these Terms or another agreement you have with us.
- Do not engage in any practices that are intended to manipulate our search algorithm.
- Do not use, copy, display, mirror or frame the Freetify Platform, any Content, any Freetify branding, or any page layout or design without our consent.
- Honor your legal obligations
- Understand and follow the laws that apply to you, including privacy, data protection, and export laws.
- If you provide us with someone else’s personal information, you: (i) must do so in compliance with applicable law, (ii) must be authorized to do so, and (iii) authorize us to process that information under our Policy
- Read and follow our Terms and Policy.
- Do not organize or facilitate unauthorized parties or events. You are responsible and liable for any party or event during your reservation that violates our Policy, as incorporated by reference herein
- Do not use the name, logo, branding, or trademarks of Freetify or others without permission.
- Do not use or register any domain name, social media handle, trade name, trademark, branding, logo or other source identifier that may be confused with Freetify branding.
- Do not offer or solicit prostitution or participate in or facilitate human trafficking.